WINTER THEME WEDDING STYLED SHOOT
Sunday, January 15, 2017
SHOOT DATE & LOCATION:
Sunday, January 15, 2017, 10AM, outdoors, in Orange County
HOW TO PARTICIPATE & CONTACT ME
Email me at moniquedaophotography [at] gmail dot com to participate and provide the following info that is applicable to you:
- Your information:
- Your Name
- Business Name
- Portfolio Website
- Social Media
- Cellphone Number
- What you are participating as:
- Event Planner
- VENDORS: A list of items you are donating
- MODELS: Please send 2 model photos and 2 candid non-model photos for consideration.
Once I review your info, I will respond to you with confirmation of your participation. Thank you!
STYLED SHOOT THEME
The theme of this wedding styled shoot will be "Woodland Winter". Think: green, red, brown, berries, pine, snow/frost, etc. Since we don't have snow here, I'll be looking to do this in an open field to get that airy wintery vibe. I've created a collage (above) of images I found on Pinterest for inspiration so you have an idea what I'm hoping to accomplish. Yes, the photos look very fancy, and those things probably cost a lot. So while I can dream big, I have to be realistic, too. :) How this shoot will turn out really depends on everyone's participation.
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS SHOOT
By participating in this shoot - modeling, doing hair and makeup, donating items, etc. - you will be provided with beautiful photos taken by Monique Dao Photography that you can use for your portfolio. All participants will be credited anytime these photos are posted.
IF YOU ARE A MODEL
* * * Position Filled * * *
I'll need two models for Bride and Groom.
- Some modeling experience. Must know how to pose naturally, and takes direction well.
- Body type: petite/slender
- Height: Bride - 5'5 or taller, Groom - 6'
- Eyes: color desired but not mandatory
- Hair: Bride - long, Groom - clean cut
- Clothing size: Small
- Shoe size: Bride - 7, Groom 12
IMPORTANT: In the past, I've had models pulling out last minute affecting everyone involved. So in an effort to prevent model cancellations and ensure model commitment to the shoot, there will be a $50 deposit to register your spot. Don't worry, the deposit will be refunded to you when you show up to the shoot. If you fail to show up to the shoot, you will lose the $50 deposit.
IF YOU ARE A HMUA
* * * Position Filled * * *
I'd love to use 3 of you on hair and makeup. One will work on the main model, and 2 will work on the 2 backup models. Aiming for a cool/wintery look but not anything heavy.
IF YOU ARE A DESIGNER, STYLIST, EVENT PLANNER, FLORIST, ETC.:
If you have any winter theme decor items you'd like to donate to the shoot, that would be wonderful! Refer to the collage above for inspiration. I already have a berry/pine flower crown, a frosty berry and flower bouquet, and a wedding invitation suite designer (thanks Kinsie!!). I'm still in need of other items such as:
- Place settings stuff (ie. plating, glassware, utencils, candles, fabric napkins, etc)
- Table flowers
- Wedding gown (long, non-poofy & flowy)
- Wedding shoes/boots
- Wedding/winter jewelry
- Wedding veil
- Groom clothing
- Small cute bridal table
- Any other items you think would fit in...
If any of you have experience designing a bridal table I could really use your help adding artistic touches to the setup.
If you have items to donate, you can ship them to me if that's more convenient. Make sure to include a list of things you are sending, along with your: Name, Business Name, Website, Social Media. If this sounds good, let me know so I can provide a shipping address.
IF YOU ARE A PHOTOGRAPHER
Since I'm putting a lot of time, effort, and my own money into organizing this shoot, there will be a nonrefundable fee of $50 for Photographers to come and shoot. Photogs will have 30 minutes of uninterrupted time to pose and shoot the couple, table settings and other details as much as they'd like. If interested, please email me so I can send you a payment link. Once payment is received, I will confirm your reservation as well as add you to our team email so you can receive further instructions and updates.
In the event that the shoot does not happen for whatever reason, the fee will be refunded to you.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
By participating in this trade wedding styled shoot, all Participants have agreed to this entire outline above, in addition to the following terms and conditions:
- This is a Trade For Print project, meaning there is no monetary compensation for Participants. Participants will get digital images from the shoot to use in their professional portfolio.
- Anytime the photos are used, all Participants must credit everyone involved when posting to websites, social media, etc. This is, after all, a collaborative effort to help each other grow professionally, so everyone deserves credit. Monique Dao Photography (MDP) will provide a complete list of all vendors involved and their website address after the shoot is complete.
- Photographer fees for this shoot are nonrefundable unless the shoot is cancelled.
- Participants must conduct themselves in a professional manner during the shoot.
- Participants must show respect for one another and please, just have fun! :)