Many parks, beaches, and other popular spots in Southern California require a photography permit. MDP has a commercial photography permit at various Orange County Parks, listed below. In order to save you from permit and travel fees, selecting from this list is highly recommended. Clients are responsible for taking care of permit fees for locations not on this list. Travel fees of $1.50/mile will apply.
- * Aliso & Wood Wilderness Park - 28373 Alicia Pkwy, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
UPDATE: Temporarily closed due to Aliso Fire, as of 6/6/2018
- Carbon Canyon Regional Park - 4442 Carbon Canyon Rd, Brea, CA 92823
UPDATE: Red Woods Grove is no longer allowed for photos. Rest of the park is still OK.
- Clark Regional Park - 8800 Rosecrans Ave, Buena Park, CA 90621
- * Craig Regional Park - 3300 N State College Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92835
- Heritage Hill Historical Park - 25151 Serrano Rd, Lake Forest, CA 92630
- * Laguna Coast Wilderness Park - 18751 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park - 28241 La Paz Rd, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- * Limestone-Whiting Wilderness Park - 27901 Glenn Ranch Rd, Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679
- Mason Regional Park - 18712 University Dr, Irvine, CA 9261
- Mile Square Regional Park - 16801 Euclid St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- O'Neill Regional Park - 30892 Trabuco Canyon Rd, Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679
- Peters Canyon Regional Park - 8548 Canyon View Ave, Orange, CA 92869
- * Riley Wilderness Park - 30952 Oso Pkwy, Coto De Caza, CA 92679
UPDATE: No more green fields as of May 2018. Mostly brown but if you like the 'fields of gold' country vibe, then I'd still recommend it. :) View latest photo from my recent engagement session on 6/9/18.
- Santiago Oaks Regional Park - 2145 Windes Dr, Orange, CA 92869
- * Upper Newport Bay - 2301 University Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Weider Regional Park - 19251 Seapoint Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- * Yorba Regional Park - 7600 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807
- More Locations - I've scouted these out - not covered under permit, but do not appear to be strictly enforced :)
* MDP Favorites